Take advantage of our October special! We are offering one pound of ground chuck with the purchase of a Custom Share now through Wednesday, October 14, while supplies last. Add your Custom Share to your cart, and then choose one pound of ground chuck from the Lock, Stock, & Barrel menu. Use the code BEEF at checkout to get that ground chuck free! Remember that you must make the purchase before noon on October 14, when the coupon expires.
And because we very much appreciate early ordering, members who already placed their order for October (before we made this offer) will receive the same gift at delivery.
News from the Farm
Fall brings to the farm what’s called the fall flush. This is when cool season grasses in Tennessee flourish. While fescue is the most popular, the farm also produces Kentucky blue grass and a smattering of timothy and tall fescue as well. These grasses enable our rotational grazing to stretch into the winter.
The cows are loving their cool season salad bar and are packing on fat for the winter. Keith says they look like “beer kegs on toothpicks”. He means that in a good way.
October 2020 Delivery Schedule
- NASHVILLE: Richland Park Farmers Market: Saturday, October 10, 9 AM to Noon, 4711 Charlotte Avenue
- SPRING HILL: Thursday, October 15, 11:30 to Noon, Spring Hill City Hall
- FRANKLIN: Thursday, October 15, 1:00 to 1:30, 4140 Carothers Parkway (next to Bargain Hunt)
- MURFREESBORO: Murfreesboro Main Street Saturday Market: Saturday, October 17, 8 AM to Noon, Murfreesboro on the Square
- COLUMBIA: Columbia Farmers Market: Saturday, October 17, 8 AM to Noon, 5th St. and Riverside Drive