Still taking November orders for Spring Hill, Franklin, Murfreesboro, and Columbia! If you missed the November 14 Richland Park delivery, you can request delivery for this Saturday, November 21. Please don’t forget the changes to delivery times in other locations because of closed markets. See below.
A Primer on Points
When you become a member of Southern Ridge Farm by ordering a custom meat share, you have the opportunity to earn points that can be applied to future purchases. We’ve had some questions about how these points accumulate and what it means when you get a notice that your points will expire. Following is information taken from the Rewards tab on our website.
How Points Work…
When you spend money you earn points. It’s that simple.
Points are added to your Points Bank and you can redeem these points in the Lock, Stock & Barrel section of the shop.
- Spend money and earn points.
- Redeem points in the Lock, Stock & Barrel Section. (You must have an item from this section in your cart to redeem points during checkout.)
- Points expire 60 days after being awarded.
Your Points Bank can be viewed from your Account Page.
Points cannot be redeemed on Shares since Shares are already discounted to give you the best possible price.
When your points are about to expire, you will receive an email to let you know. If you want to redeem them, you must purchase from our Lock, Stock, and Barrel section. Sometimes we refer to this as our a la carte section, since that’s where you can purchase items by the individual cut.
November 2020 Delivery Schedule
- NASHVILLE: Richland Park Farmers Market: Saturday, November 14, 8 to 10:30 AM, 4711 Charlotte Avenue. If you missed the regular delivery day, no worries! Just place your order and, in the Notes field, tell us which Saturday you’d like to pick it up.
- SPRING HILL: Thursday, November 19, 11:30 AM to Noon, Spring Hill City Hall
- FRANKLIN: Thursday, November 19, 1:00 to 1:30 PM, 4140 Carothers Parkway (next to Bargain Hunt)
- MURFREESBORO: Murfreesboro Main Street Saturday Market: Saturday, November 21, 10 to 10:30 AM, Murfreesboro on the Square
- COLUMBIA: Columbia Farmers Market: Saturday, November 21, 10 AM to Noon, 5th St. and Riverside Drive