Hello All! July Meat Share deliveries are happening! If you intend to pick up in Spring Hill, McKays Mill Franklin, Columbia, or Murfreesboro, PLEASE get your order to us as soon as possible.
It’s the middle of summer—have you had your burger yet? I’m loving burgers right now because they’ve been our easy-to-prepare, go to meal when everyone at the farm returns from their farmers markets each Saturday.
We use our ground chuck (80/20 ratio makes for great flavor) as the star of the bar. After that, it can be any and everything: of course lettuce, tomato, onion (bonus if they are from that day’s market), and pickles. But keep going! You can serve sliced cheese, crumbled blue cheese, feta cheese, pimento cheese; and don’t forget SRF bacon! Then there’s crispy fried onions, fried eggs, my gracious. And guacamole. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t serve ALL those choices every time, but having so many choices makes it so, so easy.
While our ground chuck is my favorite, there are other ways to make the BEST burger. In addition to a one pound sleeve, we offer our ground chuck already formed into patties—you can get the original or our Ground Beef with Bacon patties (click here for our ground beef options, or look for them in your shares). Or, you can try some ground pork sausage seasoned hot, medium, or mild, and mix it in with the ground chuck for a distinct flavor with some kick. No matter what you try, you can’t go wrong!
JULY DELIVERY SCHEDULE
- NASHVILLE, Richland Park Farmers Market: Saturday, July 11, 9 AM to Noon, 4711 Charlotte Avenue
- SPRING HILL: Thursday, July 16, 11:30 to Noon, Spring Hill City Hall
- FRANKLIN, McKays Mill: Thursday, July 16, 1:00 to 1:30, 1415 Oxford Glen Drive
- MURFREESBORO, Murfreesboro Main Street Saturday Market: Saturday, July 18, 8 AM to Noon, Murfreesboro on the Square
- COLUMBIA, Columbia Farmers Market: Saturday, July 18, 8 AM to Noon, 5th St. and Riverside Drive
Deadline Notice: To better serve you, we need your order 24 hours before your delivery time!