November is here, have you ordered your Southern Ridge Farm November meat share? It’s time! Click here.
November brings a change to most farmers market venues in Middle Tennessee, so we want to alert you to changes in your delivery times.
Richland Park Farmers Market. This market is year round! So if you pick up your share at RPFM, your winter routine will be the same as always–Second Saturday Delivery! Keep in mind that historically, in January each year, the market opens at 10 AM rather than 9 AM. The 10 AM to Noon schedule stays in effect until May.
Please note that for NEXT Saturday, November 14, our attendance at the market is shortened. Wedding bells will be ringing that afternoon for our daughter, so her brothers need to leave early! To hopefully atone for this, the boys will arrive at the market early. So here’s the schedule for your RPFM November delivery day: SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 8 TO 10:30 AM. If this poses a problem for you, please let us know. Or, when you place your order, just name another Saturday in November and we will bring it then. Thank you for understandig!
Spring Hill and Franklin Deliveries. No change for you–Third Thursday Delivery! Time and location remain the same.
Columbia Farmers Market. The market is closed for the winter, but your delivery location and day is the same–Third Saturday Delivery! Note that the time is different though: Third Saturday, 10 AM to Noon.
Murfreesboro Main Street Saturday Market. The market is closed for the winter, but your delivery location and day is the same–Third Saturday Delivery! Your pickup time is different though: Third Saturday, 10 to 10:30 AM.
All of this information is provided for you below in our regular format.
How can I get meat from Southern Ridge Farm if my market is closed? If you are not a member with Southern Ridge Farm, but normally purchase from us at one of the markets that are now closed, you can still purchase from us year-round! One obvious solution is for you to be aware of the year round market hours at Richland Park Farmers Market. But another is to just shop online and request delivery at one of our delivery locations (see schedule below). Feel free to use the Richland Park Farmers Market Online Shop. Here you can purchase individual cuts just like you would at the market. Then, PLEASE specify a pickup location from our list below, either by writing a note in the NOTES section, or by choosing one at checkout. If you don’t deliberately specify, then your order will be ready for you the following Saturday at Richland Park!
November 2020 Delivery Schedule
- NASHVILLE: Richland Park Farmers Market: Saturday, November 14, 8 to 10:30 AM, 4711 Charlotte Avenue. Abbreviated hours on the 14th–our daughter is getting married! If this window of time doesn’t work for you, for your convenience you can request delivery on another Saturday.
- SPRING HILL: Thursday, November 19, 11:30 AM to Noon, Spring Hill City Hall
- FRANKLIN: Thursday, November 19, 1:00 to 1:30 PM, 4140 Carothers Parkway (next to Bargain Hunt)
- MURFREESBORO: Murfreesboro Main Street Saturday Market: Saturday, November 21, 10 to 10:30 AM, Murfreesboro on the Square
- COLUMBIA: Columbia Farmers Market: Saturday, November 21, 10 AM to Noon, 5th St. and Riverside Drive