It’s Delivery Time for April!
For the next two weeks, we will be busily working to pack and get our Custom Meat Shares and Curated orders to our members and friends. If you would like a meat delivery in April from Southern Ridge Farm, now is the time to place an order! Delivery for Richland Park is tomorrow, April 11, so orders for that market can be taken only until noon today.
Here is our delivery schedule:
- Richland Park Farmers Market: Saturday, April 11, 10 AM to Noon 4711 Charlotte Ave., Nashville
- Spring Hill: Thursday, April 16, 11:30 to Noon, Spring Hill City Hall
- McKays Mill: Thursday, April 16, 1:00 to 1:30, intersection of Oxford Glen Dr. and Liberty Pike across from Publix, Franklin
- Murfreesboro: Friday, April 17, Noon to 12:30, Rutherford County Farmers Market, Lane Agri-Park Community Center
- Columbia Farmers Market: Saturday, April 18, Noon to 12:30, 5th St. and Riverside Drive
To better serve you, we need your order in 24 hours before your delivery time! We can take orders for RPFM until noon on Friday, April 10.
DELIVERY INSTRUCTIONS DUE TO COVID-19. In this, we appreciate your cooperation–we just ask that you continually be in observance of the suggestion to stay six feet apart and avoid crowding. If there are already folks waiting right at the delivery vehicle or table, kindly wait before you approach. Be considerate of those around you, love your neighbor.
If you are not a Meat Share Member or regular customer, visit our website at SouthernRidgeFarm.com and see what you’ve been missing!
Looking forward to seeing you all!