Beef Snack Sticks for Stocking Stuffers
I can’t say that this is my own idea, even though I routinely search out good beef jerky to use as stocking stuffers for my boys. A meat share member texted today to ask about our Beef Snack Sticks, if they needed to be refrigerated, because she bought them to use as stocking stuffers. And I have to say it made me feel proud of all my hard working farmers that one of our products is a stocking stuffer! How cool is that?
So I wanted to share her idea. Our Beef Snack Sticks and Beef Summer Sausage are a great addition to the goodies handpicked for that special stocking! And to answer the question, the snack sticks and summer sausage do not need to be refrigerated until after opening. And they are so good, there may not be any left to refrigerate anyway.
Dress Up Your Pork Roast
I read up on a lot of pork roast recipes because I wanted to find one snazzy enough for a Christmas meal. Our family normally consumes pork in the form of shredded or pulled pork bar-b-que. I was happy to come across several recipes that could give the pork roast a more festive flair however, and settled on this one right here. I am eager to try it, and our Southern Ridge Farm pork roasts will make the perfect main ingredient. Just sayin’.
Still Time for a December Order!
If you would like to place an order for delivery on Saturday, December 19, to Columbia, Murfreesboro, or Nashville, there’s still time! We would appreciate getting your order by the end of the business day on Friday, December 18. See the delivery schedule below for details.
Did you know you can place an order and come out to the farm for pickup? All you need to do is request your pickup time in the notes section when you order, or give us a call to schedule. We are pretty much available any day to either meet with you or arrange for a porch pickup. So if you need anything before Christmas and can’t make our delivery drops, feel free to take a drive out to the farm.
December 2020 Delivery Schedule
- NASHVILLE. Richland Park Farmers Market: Saturday, December 12, 9 AM to Noon, 4711 Charlotte Avenue. For deliveries after Second Saturday, simply enter your preferred date in the notes section when you place your order.
- SPRING HILL. Thursday, December 17, 11:30 AM to Noon, Spring Hill City Hall
- FRANKLIN. Thursday, December 17, 1:00 to 1:30 PM, 4140 Carothers Parkway (next to Bargain Hunt)
- MURFREESBORO. Murfreesboro Main Street Saturday Market: Saturday, December 19, 10 to 10:30 AM, Murfreesboro on the Square
- COLUMBIA. Columbia Farmers Market: Saturday, December 19, 10 AM to Noon, 5th St. and Riverside Drive