Price includes all butchering costs plus free delivery in the Nashville area
About our Bulk Pork…
This is a mixed quarter of one of our pasture raised hogs. Our pigs roam the woodlots and pastures of our farm where they act like pigs; rooting, grazing, and exercising their muscles in a stress free environment. Never fed GMO grain, antibiotics, or growth hormones, our pork is the best tasting, most flavorful and most tender pork you’ll ever find.
You’ll get around 100 pounds of mixed pork cuts from all parts of the hog, including our famous thick cut, hickory smoked bacon, and a sampling of our delicious link and ground sausages.
Here’s what you get:
- About 20 pounds of porterhouse chops, bone-in pork chop, spare ribs, and/or ham steaks.
- About 20 pounds of Boston Butt, picnic, and fresh ham roasts.
- About 10 pounds of pork cutlets and/or stir fry strips, or stew meat.
- About 35 pounds of ground and link sausages including breakfast sausages, brats, andouille, Italian, kielbasa, and chorizo.
- About 15 pounds of hickory smoked, all natural, no added nitrites, thick cut side bacon, jowl bacon, and bacon ends.
(USDA processed, Vacuum packaged, Delivered frozen)