Just in case you are that last minute person: deliveries for Murfreesboro and Columbia happen this Saturday, September 19! We need your order by noon on Friday, the 18th. See below for the delivery and location schedule. Also, if you missed your delivery drop, no worries! Contact us and we will work to get your meat share to you.
Bacon Ends, because they’re so good
Everybody knows bacon ends are good for flavoring roasted vegetables or greens, but our favorite is to bake them and eat them straight. There are so many ways… I spread them out in a baking dish, sprinkle cayenne pepper to taste, drizzle with honey, and bake at 350 degrees for about 18 to 20 minutes. After that, you can just check for crispiness to decide how much longer you want to bake them. So good, and spicy sweet!
September Delivery Schedule
- NASHVILLE, Richland Park Farmers Market: Saturday, September 12, 9 AM to Noon, 4711 Charlotte Avenue. (You may request an order for September 19!)
- SPRING HILL: Thursday, September 17, 11:30 to Noon, Spring Hill City Hall
- FRANKLIN: Thursday, September 17, 1:00 to 1:30, 4140 Carothers Parkway (next to Bargain Hunt)
- MURFREESBORO, Murfreesboro Main Street Saturday Market: Saturday, September 19, 8 AM to Noon, Murfreesboro on the Square
- COLUMBIA, Columbia Farmers Market: Saturday, September 19, 8 AM to Noon, 5th St. and Riverside Drive