Approximate weights and cuts:
- About 20 pounds of porterhouse chops, bone-in pork chop, spare ribs, and/or ham steaks.
- About 20 pounds of Boston Butt, picnic, and fresh ham roasts.
- About 10 pounds of pork cutlets and/or stir fry strips, or stew meat.
- About 35 pounds of ground and link sausages including breakfast sausages, brats, andouille, Italian, kielbasa, and chorizo.
- About 15 pounds of hickory smoked, all natural, no added nitrites, thick cut side bacon, jowl bacon, and bacon ends.
(USDA processed, Vacuum packaged, Delivered frozen)